Books and other travel literature are invaluable when it comes to planning a holiday. As well as answering specific questions you might have, they will give you a great insight into the country, culture, nature, and much more about your destination. Below, we have listed a few of our favourites. With classic travel guides and inspirational picture books, there is something for everyone!
Books & coffee table books
- Reef and Freshwater Fish of Seychelles: A Field Guide
- Birds of Seychelles and the Outlying Islands: A Collins Field Guide
- Seychelles: Garden of Eden in the Indian Ocean, Sixth Edition (Odyssey Illustrated Guides)
- There's a Centipede in My Pyjamas: An English Family in Seychelles - Volume 1
- A Gecko Blew Up My Toaster: An English Family in Seychelles - Volume 2
- Stranded in the Seychelles: teachers in paradise (Bev and Carol) - Volume 3
- Seychelles (Bradt Travel Guide)
- Lonely Planet Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles (Travel Guide)
- Seychelles Travel Guide: Sightseeing, Hotel, Restaurant & Shopping Highlights
Please note: this page contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you decide to purchase something on Amazon after clicking on one of these links, we will receive a small commission. The price for you will remain the same.