Beach "Anse Victorin - Frégate"Other Islands
The beautiful scenery, peaceful atmosphere, and close proximity to the resort’s accommodations are all excellent reasons to give Anse Victorin a visit during your Frégate Island holiday.
- 300m x 15m - usually deserted
- Shallow, clear water
- Beautiful sandy bay on Frégate Island
- Good for snorkelling and swimming
- Was voted the world’s best beach by The Times
At a Glance:
- One of Frégate Island’s seven beautiful beaches, located on the north coast of the island.
- Usually empty, so visitors can always find a quiet spot for themselves if they wish to.
- Ample shade provides protection from the sun.
- The facilities of the resort are just a few minutes’ walk from the beach.
- Anse Victorin was once voted the best beach in the world by The Times.
Anse Victorin is a medium-sized beach by Seychelles’ standards, located on the north coast of Frégate Private island, a luxury resort situated about 55km (35 miles) east of Mahé. The beach can be reached easily from the resort’s various accommodation units, but is almost always deserted, allowing you to enjoy the beautiful scenery and the incredible atmosphere in near-solitude. Anse Victorin is great for a number of activities, not least for relaxing on the sand or on one of the sun-loungers that can be found there. For those looking for a more active beach day, the resort offers plenty of watersport possibilities, including snorkeling, scuba diving, and more. Furthermore, the gorgeous turquoise water is ideal for bathing and swimming, and the soft, sandy surface of the beach is perfect for lying under the tropical sun and letting your troubles fade away. As with the other beaches on Frégate, between November and January, guests are sometimes lucky enough to see baby turtles hatching and making their way to the ocean, which is an incredible experience for anyone who sees it.