Would you like to stay on more than one island?
Use our island-hopping configuration to plan your personalised holiday in more than one hotel!Start Island Hopping
The unique Mille Etoile villa is located in the north of Praslin, and offers majestic views over the stunning Cote d'Or beach.
Check-out until 10:00
Early check-in not possible
Late check-out not possible
Activities and specials:
- Thanks to its proximity to the fine, sandy beach (down a steep road!), the villa offers the perfect accommodation for a seaside holiday in the Seychelles.
- Towards the end of the beach, close to the granite boulders, there are a number of good spots for snorkelling.
- Guests can enjoy a variety of sporting activities for a fee, including snorkelling trips, diving tours, deep-sea fishing, trawling, and fly-fishing.
- There is a taxi boat that will take you to the neighbouring islands of Curieuse and Saint Pierre, as well as to Anse Lazio or Anse Georgette.
- Mille Etoile puts importance on sustainability: With solar panels installed on the property, solar energy is produced to contribute to the supply of electricity of Praslin.
The beautiful Mille Etoile blends in perfectly with the picturesque scenery that surrounds it. From the estate, guests can enjoy the incredible views of the beach and the crystal-clear water of the Indian Ocean, thanks in part to the elevated location of the estate. The nearby ocean, sandy beach, granite formations, and palm trees are typical of the Seychelles, and combine to create a truly magical scene.
The villa itself is located next to the luxury Archipel hotel, which offers two restaurants to guests of the Mille Etoile: the Feuille d'Or (located in the main building next to the pool - serves dinner) and the Bon Mange (located next to the beach - serves a breakfast buffer and à la carte lunch). The head chef here seeks to combine local influences with French haute-cuisine, creating something new and unique. Twice per week, guests can enjoy the unforgettable experience of a Creole buffet. In fact, we'd highly recommend this, as the restaurant is renowned all over the island. In-between the restaurant and the pool, there is a bar and cocktail lounge, where you can taste a variety of delicious drinks. We'd recommend the Piña Colada, a veritable explosion on the taste buds!
As a guest of the Mille Etoile, you'll enjoy a high degree of privacy thanks to the villa's location above the hotel. At the same time, the villa offers levels of luxury that compare well to the hotel, which can be reached after a 290-meter walk on a steep road. Therefore, you can use the local pool, restaurants, and excursion opportunities offered by this other establishment (fees apply), making the Mille Etoile villa a real insider's tip.
The transfer at the arrival and departure (from/to the port/airport) is offered from the owner of the villa and it is free of charge.
Facilities: 3 spacious bedrooms, each with a large double bed and en suite bathroom, guest toilet, fully-equipped kitchen, spacious eating and living area with a sensational sea-view balcony, air-conditioning, access to the facilities of the neigbouring Hotel L'Archipel, veranda
Maximum occupancy: 8 adults/children (0-99 years old)
Minimum stay: 5 nights
Additional Price Information
Early check-in (subject to availability): free of charge
Late check-out (subject to availability): free of charge
Please note that a steep road is leading to the accommodation.
There are telephone and wireless internet facilities at the villa. Guests are advised, however, to purchase the 'starter pack' for wireless internet and cable TV, starting from SCR 100, in order to remain connected at all times.
- This travel offer is not suitable for people with reduced mobility (please contact the SeyVillas team for more information or if you have any questions on this topic).
- Travel services will be carried out in English. In certain cases, German, French or Italian may be spoken.
- Information about passport, visa and healthcare requirements can be found here.
- The images of the accommodation serve as a reference and may differ slightly.
- Since 01.08.2023, the sustainability levy for tourism has come into force. Holidaymakers have to pay between 25-100 Seychelles Rupees per person/night on arrival, depending on the size of the accommodation booked. This contribution is used for various conservation projects in the Seychelles. You can find more information about this in our FAQs
Everything perfect ????????? Wonderful view. Very steep ascent to the house and when the path was wet the wheels sometimes spun, but the tires didn't have much profile anymore????. Got very delicious food cooked by our hostess J. ????????? Great room with air conditioning, cleanliness tip top, facility tip top ???????? Translation (DE): GoogleTranslate
Everything great with the villa. The promised use of the pool at Hotel l'Archipel did not work properly. You can only use the facility if you book lunch or dinner there (according to reception). Translation (DE): GoogleTranslate
Our client's opinions:
Hear what our clients have to say about their holiday and our service.. View all Videos
7 Good Reasons to book with SeyVillas
A hassle-free holiday from beginning to end
SeyVillas is by your side during the booking process and throughout your holiday. We help you reserve hotels, flights, transfers and much more. Our Seychelles partner agency will assist you upon arrival & departure, when you change island or accommodation, or if you have any problems.
Forget fixed packages – Your holiday is 100% flexible
Your holiday is 100% customisable: choose every single detail, including the hotels, the islands, and the duration of your trip. If you don’t know what to choose, tell us what you like: our specialised team will help you configure your tailor-made Seychelles holiday.
Worry-free travel with legal protection
Avoid scams and unpleasant surprises: SeyVillas makes sure your holiday is safe, fun, and stress-free. Enjoy comprehensive legal protection; all of SeyVillas’ packages are protected by EU regulations which guarantee a high level of protection for the end consumer.
Expert advice and personal support
We are the Seychelles Experts and have an encompassing knowledge not only of the destination, but also of the hotels in our portfolio. We’ll help you choose and combine islands and accommodations in a way that best suits your tastes, needs and budget.
Quality accommodations for all tastes & budgets
Choose from more than 250 accommodations of all kinds and prices. Whether you choose an apartment, a guesthouse or a hotel, you can be sure that it meets our high quality standards, which are regularly verified in person by the SeyVillas team.
Best price guarantee & great offers
Along with our Best Price Guarantee, SeyVillas also ensures total transparency when showing you hotel prices, costs, and quotes. Besides, we always have an up-to-date overview of each hotel’s offers and discounts, and we can help you combine them to save money.