Beach "West Beach - North Island"Other Islands
The beautiful scenery, the excellent beach bar, and the range of activities are all worthy highlights of this gorgeous beach on North Island.
- 1200m x 15m - deserted
- Beautiful sandy surface and turquoise water
- Excellent underwater coral scenery
- Stunning beach on North Island’s west coast
- Great for scuba diving, snorkelling and families
At a Glance:
- Beautiful long beach that stretches almost the entire length of the island on its west coast.
- Beautiful sand, imposing palm trees, and views of the ocean make the beach really stunning.
- There is an informal beach bar for delicious refreshments.
- Shade provides protection from the sun.
- The waters around the island lend themselves well to snorkelling and scuba diving.
West Beach is the name of this beautiful sandy beach on North Island, a small luxury resort island that can be found about 30km (18 miles) north-west of the Seychelles’ main island, Mahé. The beautiful water here is made even better by the gorgeous underwater coral scenery, which can easily be discovered by snorkelling or scuba diving, both of which the resort offers its guests. Besides that, there is a beach bar on the sand itself. This informa bar was constructed using coconut trees, palm leaves, and pine flooring, making for a natural yet inviting ambience. Continuing the natural theme, the beaches of North Island are sometimes home to turtles, which give it a vibrant feeling that is different to some of the Seychelles’ other beaches. Finally, the island prides itself on its ecological efforts, and West Beach is no exception, with bonfires not permitted to maintain the pristine beauty of the beach and protect the local flora and fauna.