Beach "Anse d'Est - North Island"Other Islands
The island’s beautiful scenery is its real highlight. Besides that, the close proximity to the island’s lodges and the range of activities are both major positives for Anse d’Est.
- 700m x 30m - deserted
- Sandy beach with beautiful water
- No seaweed
- Long beach on North Island’s east coast
- Good for snorkelling and scuba diving
At a Glance:
- Beautiful beach on North Island in the Seychelles.
- Often deserted, with the only visitors being guests of the resort.
- Shade provides protection from the sun.
- Excellent snorkelling conditions and scuba diving spots can be found all around the island.
- Anse d’Est is located close to the island’s villa accommodation.
Anse d’Est is, as the name suggests, the eastern beach on North Island in the Seychelles. This small, beautiful island is around 30km (18 miles) north-west of the main Seychelles island, Mahé, and offers eleven exclusive villas and utmost luxury. Most of these villas are situated on or overlooking Anse d’Est, so this beach will probably be many people’s lasting impression of the island. The beautiful scenery and range of activities at the beach make it a really great beach for such a prestigious resort. The nearby gym allows you to get a workout before heading to the sand below to relax, go snorkelling, or try out some scuba diving thanks to the island’s own PADI-certified diving centre. There is also a beach bar for refreshments, and families will find much to enjoy thanks to the island’s Kids’ Programme, which includes beach football, beach volleyball, watersports, and much more.