Would you like to stay on more than one island?
Use our island-hopping configuration to plan your personalised holiday in more than one hotel!Start Island Hopping
The Cerf Island Resort, located in the middle of the St. Anne National Marine Park, offers 24 private luxury villas. The resort is the perfect location to enjoy breathtaking sunsets and revel in Cerf Island's peace and tranquility.
7 × Hideaway Villa (up to 2 people)
5 × Tortoise Suite (up to 4 people)
Activities and specials:
- Enjoy the island's serene, tropical atmosphere and relax on the fine, sandy beach.
- Discover some of the Seychelles' most beautiful sunsets from the heli-platform.
- Go snorkeling around the extensive coral reef that begins at the resort's beach.
- The trip to Mahé takes approximately ten minutes, and the hotel's own 'Lagoon Taxi' makes the trip serveral times each day. Mahé offers many beautiful beaches, the Seychelles' vibrant capital Victoria, and an exciting rainforest area to explore.
- The 'Lagoon Taxi' is free of charge at the following times: Cerf - Mahé: 8.30, Mahé - Cerf: 15.30. Other trips depend on availability, and are charged at €12/person each way.
- Arrival and departure transfers are charged at €30/person for the return trip. This price is the same regardless of the time of the trip.
- Transport between Cerf and Mahé is offered to allow guests to enjoy dinner on Mahé. The price is €12/person. We can recommend the Board Walk Restaurant on Eden island for its delicious drinks and tasty octopus salad.
- The hotel also provides a transfer to Mahé's jetty, instead of Eden Island, which allows you to take a further ferry to Praslin.
- Guests can hire a canoe or kayak from the hotel.
- There is also a panorama terrace at the island's peak, internet lounge with DVDs, library, snooker table and table tennis (free of charge) and two restaurants.
- Cerf Island Resort offers an all-inclusive package. Enjoy a delicious breakfast, lunch, and a mouth-watering four-course dinner with a beautiful night-time view of the main island, Mahé. This package also includes unlimited free drinks (exceptions apply).
- Celebrate your wedding on Cerf Island! Attractive Discounts, Wedding Ceremony at any location of your choice, Sunset Cruise, Beach Dinner, Manicure & Pedicure and so much more to make your big day a memorable one!
The Cerf Island Resort is one of the Seychelles' best-kept secrets. While many other high-end resorts in the Seychelles charge four-figure fees for an overnight stay, this resort makes a conscious effort to remain affordable while maintaining the same high standards of luxury you'd expect elsewhere. This balance may be the main reason for the resort's success. Our customers certainly think so, with the resort receiving top recommendations from clients. It also ranks amongst the most-requested accommodations in our programme.
However, it's not just the price that's attractive about the Cerf Island Resort; its spectacular location at the tip of the island is another huge reason for the resort's success. Two fine, sandy beaches are easily-accessible from the complex, and the resort's grounds stretch over 5 hectares up to Cerf Island's highest point. A total of 24 villas in 3 different categories (Hillside Villas, Hideaway Villas, and Tortoise Suites) are situated amidst the untouched local scenery.
Small bridges and jungle paths wind through the well-maintained vegetation, and at the centre of the resort lies a spacious, airy restaurant by the beach, surrounded by a bar, reception area, two pool areas, and a large lounge/relaxation area. Here, you can also access WiFi, allowing you to catch up with the rest of the world if you so wish.
The Cerf Island Resort is the island's most luxurious accommodation, and can be recommended to any Seychelles holidaymaker looking for a quiet, tropical location. The untouched nature that surrounds the resort provides a feeling of exclusivity, and this atmosphere comes at a great price too. For these reasons, the Seyvillas team can easily recommend the resort to you!
The resort has two fine-dining restaurants, although they are not open at the same time. The staff arrange the guests in such a way to give them the best impression of their surroundings, the best wind and sunlight conditions, and the best view of the colourful Indian Ocean. The breakfast is served à la carte, while lunch can either be from the light meal menu or à la carte (please note: guests with an all-inclusive package are served a set-menu lunch). The evening meal is served as a set menu for all half board guests. Once a week, the resort offers a Creole evening, with Creole food and live music at no extra cost to the in-house guest. At the moment, the only bar that is open is the restaurant bar, but the resort aims to have the Pool Bar Lounge up-and-running as soon as possible.
Size: 58 m² with 22 m² veranda.
Veranda: Sheltered private veranda running the whole length of the villa with high-quality furniture.
Facilities: Kingsize bed, spacious open-air en suite bathroom with hair dryer, outdoor shower, and double bathtub. Air-conditioning, mini bar, ceiling fan, safe, walk-in wardrobe, telephone, flatscreen satellite TV, DVD/MP3/CD/ player, laundry service, in-room dining.
Size: 58 m² and 22 m² veranda, plus 20 m² private sun garden.
Facilities: Kingsize bed, spacious open-air en suite bathroom with hair dryer, outdoor shower, and jacuzzi bathtub. Air-conditioning, mini bar, ceiling fan, safe, walk-in wardrobe, telephone, flatscreen satellite TV, DVD/MP3/CD/ player, laundry service, in-room dining.
Size: 70 m² and 30 m² veranda.
Verandah: Sheltered private veranda running the whole length of the villa with high-quality furniture.
Facilities: Master bedroom with kingsize bed, second bedroom with double or twin beds, two large en suite bathrooms with hair dryer, shower, and jacuzzi bathtub. Two separate lounge rooms with day bed, air-conditioning, mini bar, ceiling fans, safe, walk-in wardrobe, telephone, flatscreen satellite TV, DVD/MP3/CD player, laundry service, in-room dining.
Additional Price Information
Half board: incl.
Full board: at
Children under the age of 7 are not permitted to stay at the resort.
For the peak season (23.12. - 06.01.), the minimum stay is 3 nights. For all other periods there is no minimum stay.
Compulsory Festive season supplement on the 24.12 and on the 31.12: €50/person.
Boat transfers on arrival and departure are not included: €30/person.
Please note: The Big Swimming Pool will be temporary closed as from 07th September until 31st October 2020 due to renovation work.
Guests can book an all-inclusive package for €105/person per night. This package can be booked in conjunction with the Early-Bird, Stay-Pay and Long-Stay offers. Please note that for the Early-Bird, Stay-Pay and Long-Stay offers, charges still apply for the all-inclusive package.
Late check-out possible (subject to availability): fees apply.
- This travel offer is not suitable for people with reduced mobility (please contact the SeyVillas team for more information or if you have any questions on this topic).
- Travel services will be carried out in English. In certain cases, German, French, or Italian may be spoken.
- Information about passport, visa, and healthcare requirements can be found here.
- The images of the accommodation serve as a reference and may differ slightly.
Special offer - You save 40%Valid in travel period: 01.07.2020 - 30.06.2021 Minimum stay: 3 nights Bookable until 31.10.2020*Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
*Cancellation Policy due to COVID-19 (if proven): free up to 7 days prior to arrival, 3 - 6 days = 80%, 0 - 2 days or No-Show = 95%
*If cancellation is due to positive PCR test, the guest may postpone and re-book at no extra fee.
Long-Stay Offer - You save 25%Valid in travel period: 01.11.2019 - 31.10.2022 Minimum stay: 7 nights in valid travel period
Long-Stay Offer - You save 20%Valid in travel period: 01.11.2019 - 31.10.2022 Offer valid if the length of stay is between 4 and 6 nights (inclusive) in valid travel period
Early Bird Discount - 10% discount for bookings made at least 60 days before the arrivalValid in travel period: 01.11.2019 - 31.10.2022 Minimum stay: 2 nights in valid travel period
Honeymoon & Wedding Anniversary Offers
Honeymoon Offer - You save 25%Valid in travel period: 01.11.2019 - 31.10.2022 Minimum stay: 4 nights in valid travel period
The room is beautiful, clean and spacious. A beautiful view of the ocean. The staff are friendly, only a weak point in the restaurant and bar which is not open all day. If you want to drink in the afternoon, no possibility. The cuisine is not worthy of a hotel of this quality. Gourmets refrain! Translation (FR): GoogleTranslate
We enjoyed the stay very much although the rooms need maintenance and they only provide WiFi for an outrageous price. The staff was very friendly. We enjoyed our trips around the hotel, especially the Kanu trip. The food in the hotel needs an upgrade.
Our client's opinions:
Hear what our clients have to say about their holiday and our service.. View all Videos
7 Good Reasons to book with SeyVillas
A hassle-free holiday from beginning to end
SeyVillas is by your side during the booking process and throughout your holiday. We help you reserve hotels, flights, transfers and much more. Our Seychelles partner agency will assist you upon arrival & departure, when you change island or accommodation, or if you have any problems.
Forget fixed packages – Your holiday is 100% flexible
Your holiday is 100% customisable: choose every single detail, including the hotels, the islands, and the duration of your trip. If you don’t know what to choose, tell us what you like: our specialised team will help you configure your tailor-made Seychelles holiday.
Worry-free travel with legal protection
Avoid scams and unpleasant surprises: SeyVillas makes sure your holiday is safe, fun, and stress-free. Enjoy comprehensive legal protection; all of SeyVillas’ packages are protected by EU regulations which guarantee a high level of protection for the end consumer.
Expert advice & personal assistance
We are the Seychelles Experts and have an encompassing knowledge not only of the destination, but also of the hotels in our portfolio. We’ll help you choose and combine islands and accommodations in a way that best suits your tastes, needs and budget.
Quality accommodations for all tastes & budgets
Choose from more than 250 accommodations of all kinds and prices. Whether you choose an apartment, a guesthouse or a hotel, you can be sure that it meets our high quality standards, which are regularly verified in person by the SeyVillas team.
Best price guarantee & great offers
Along with our Best Price Guarantee, SeyVillas also ensures total transparency when showing you hotel prices, costs, and quotes. Besides, we always have an up-to-date overview of each hotel’s offers and discounts, and we can help you combine them to save money.