Would you like to stay on more than one island?
Use our island-hopping configuration to plan your personalised holiday in more than one hotel!Start Island Hopping
The beautiful Villa de Cerf resort is located right on the beach on Cerf Island's north-western tip, and offers four deluxe rooms, a nice view of the ocean and the neighbouring Mahé, and some marvellous sunset vistas.
Check-out until 10:00
Early check-in from 12:30 (50% of the price per night). Subject to availability
Late check-out until 15:00 (50% of the price per night). Subject to availability
Activities and specials:
- There is a coral reef right in front of the hotel that is good for snorkelling fans, as well as an oft-deserted beach. (Snorkelling equipment included in the room price and is available at the villa).
- Further snorkelling locations in the Marine Park can easily be reached by boat.
- We especially recommend a trip to the nearby Moyenne Island, with its two pristine beaches, Coral Cove and Pirate's Cove.
- The main island of Mahé, with its extensive attractions and excursion possibilities, can be reached in just 5 minutes thanks to the hotel's own taxi-boat.
- Personal laundry service available.
- The owner, Anna, is a specialist masseuse. Many different treatments are available on-site (fees apply).
- The island's locals will be happy to offer you a fishing tour (fees apply, upon request and subject to availability).
The colonial-style Villa de Cerf is a 'small hotel' located on the beach on Cerf Island. This small island is located off the coast of Mahé in the middle of the protected Sainte Anne Marine Park. This concentration of small islands is unique and the extensive coral reef and the fish population makes Cerf Island popular amongst snorkelling fans.
The Villa de Cerf is located on the northernmost tip of the island, and therefore offers a view of the main island Mahé, as well as of the Marine Park.
Cerf Island's second advantage is its quiet, serene location. The island measures just 1 km (0.6 miles) in length, and there are no cars or vehicles, and little in the way of infrastructure. In fact, the beach that circles the island is the closest thing there is to a proper 'road'. This means that you can comfortably walk from your accommodation to one of the island's two restaurants (one at the Hotel L'Habitation hotel and one at the Cerf Island Resort). However, the Villa de Cerf has its own chef, who serves up delicious Creole and international dishes each morning and evening. Don't miss the special smoked fish salad and the typical grilled fish!
Cerf Island is just a short 5-minute boat trip from the main island of Mahé. The hotel's own taxi-boat makes the trip several times each day, allowing guests to easily reach Mahé's many sights, including the colourful market in Victoria, the Seychelles capital, or one of its many stunning beaches.
The hotel's taxi boat operates daily between Mahé (Eden Island) and Cerf Island at the following times:
Mahé - Cerf: 10:30 am, 01:30 pm & 4.00 pm
Cerf - Mahé: 10:00 am, 01:00 pm, 03:30 pm & 05:00 pm*
- Meeting point for embarkation and disembarkation: Eden Island Jetty, in front of the Board Walk Restaurant.
- Transfer for arrival and departure (scheduled): free of charge
- Additional return transfer (scheduled): €15/adult and €7/child (6-11 years).
- Additional return journey (not scheduled): €60/adult and €30/child (6-11 years)
*Departure transfer at 05:00 pm and before 10:00 am costs €30 per person (children 6-11 years: €15).
Size: 35 m²
Facilities: Large double bed, air-conditioning, private access to the patio or the balcony, en suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, TV, WiFi, spacious, sheltered veranda. Stunning view of the beach and the ocean.
Maximum Occupancy: 3 adults/children (6 - 99)
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Additional Price Information
Half board: incl.
Children over 6 years of age are permitted.
Guests can stay on the island until 16:30 if they wish. Please note that only the toilets and outdoor shower will be available to the guests.
The exclusive rental of the villa is only be available on request. Please contact our SeyVillas-Team to receive an offer.
- This travel offer is not suitable for people with reduced mobility (please contact the SeyVillas team for more information or if you have any questions on this topic).
- Travel services will be carried out in English. In certain cases, German, French or Italian may be spoken.
- Information about passport, visa and healthcare requirements can be found here.
- The images of the accommodation serve as a reference and may differ slightly.
- Since 01.08.2023, the sustainability levy for tourism has come into force. Holidaymakers have to pay between 25-100 Seychelles Rupees per person/night on arrival, depending on the size of the accommodation booked. This contribution is used for various conservation projects in the Seychelles. You can find more information about this in our FAQs
Last-Minute Offer - You save 10%Not applied to board Valid in travel period: 15.11.2023 - 20.12.2023 Minimum stay: 3 nights in valid travel period* Can be used in conjunction with the 10% long stay offer.
Long stay offer - You save 10%Not applied to board Valid in travel period: 01.11.2023 - 31.10.2025 Minimum stay: 4 nights in valid travel period
Honeymoon & Wedding Anniversary Offers
- The following special cancellation policy applies for this accommodation:
46 days or more before arrival = cancellation fee of 20% of the total cost
36-45 days before arrival = cancellation fee of 50% of the total cost
8-35 days before arrival = cancellation fee of 80% of the total cost
0-7 days before arrival (or in case of no-show) = cancellation fee of 95% of the total cost
- Terms and Conditions of SeyVillas (SeyVillas GmbH)
It was great here, the nice little accommodation, a great cook, nice people. It was just a shame that the water directly in front of the accommodation was very cloudy. However, we then went around the island in the canoe and found nice spots for snorkeling and swimming. We would really like to come here again on our next stay! Translation (DE): GoogleTranslate
great location opposite Eden Island with individual service and spacious rooms, upstairs with great views of the sea from the balcony. The food was adequate, but there was still room for improvement. Translation (DE): GoogleTranslate
Our client's opinions:
Hear what our clients have to say about their holiday and our service.. View all Videos
7 Good Reasons to book with SeyVillas
A hassle-free holiday from beginning to end
SeyVillas is by your side during the booking process and throughout your holiday. We help you reserve hotels, flights, transfers and much more. Our Seychelles partner agency will assist you upon arrival & departure, when you change island or accommodation, or if you have any problems.
Forget fixed packages – Your holiday is 100% flexible
Your holiday is 100% customisable: choose every single detail, including the hotels, the islands, and the duration of your trip. If you don’t know what to choose, tell us what you like: our specialised team will help you configure your tailor-made Seychelles holiday.
Worry-free travel with legal protection
Avoid scams and unpleasant surprises: SeyVillas makes sure your holiday is safe, fun, and stress-free. Enjoy comprehensive legal protection; all of SeyVillas’ packages are protected by EU regulations which guarantee a high level of protection for the end consumer.
Expert advice and personal support
We are the Seychelles Experts and have an encompassing knowledge not only of the destination, but also of the hotels in our portfolio. We’ll help you choose and combine islands and accommodations in a way that best suits your tastes, needs and budget.
Quality accommodations for all tastes & budgets
Choose from more than 250 accommodations of all kinds and prices. Whether you choose an apartment, a guesthouse or a hotel, you can be sure that it meets our high quality standards, which are regularly verified in person by the SeyVillas team.
Best price guarantee & great offers
Along with our Best Price Guarantee, SeyVillas also ensures total transparency when showing you hotel prices, costs, and quotes. Besides, we always have an up-to-date overview of each hotel’s offers and discounts, and we can help you combine them to save money.