Would you like to stay on more than one island?
Use our island-hopping configuration to plan your personalised holiday in more than one hotel!Start Island Hopping
The beautiful Villa de Cerf resort is located right on the beach on Cerf Island's north-western tip, and offers four deluxe rooms, a nice view of the ocean and the neighbouring Mahé, and some marvellous sunset vistas.
Activities and specials:
- The hotel's taxi-boat runs twice each day between Mahé and Cerf Island at the following times: Cerf - Mahé: 10:00 and Mahé - Cerf: 16:30 and 17:30.
- The transfer costs €10 per person and per way (Children 6-11 years €5).
- Point of embarkation and disembarkation: Eden Island Jetty, in front of the Board Walk Restaurant.
- The arrival and departure boat transfer is free of charge.
- There is a coral reef right in front of the hotel that is good for snorkelling fans, as well as an oft-deserted beach. (Snorkelling equipment included in the room price and is available at the villa).
- Further snorkelling locations in the Marine Park can easily be reached by boat.
- We especially recommend a trip to the nearby Moyenne Island, with its two pristine beaches, Coral Cove and Pirate's Cove.
- The main island of Mahé, with its extensive attractions and excursion possibilities, can be reached in just 5 minutes thanks to the hotel's own taxi-boat.
- Babysitter available on request (fees apply).
- Personal laundry service available.
- The owner, Anna, is a specialist masseuse. Many different treatments are available on-site (fees apply).
- The island's locals will be happy to offer you a fishing tour (fees apply, upon request and subject to availability).
The colonial-style Villa de Cerf is a 'small hotel' located on the beach on Cerf Island. This small island is located off the coast of Mahé in the middle of the protected Sainte Anne Marine Park. This concentration of small islands is unique and the extensive coral reef and the fish population makes Cerf Island popular amongst snorkelling fans.
The Villa de Cerf is located on the northernmost tip of the island, and therefore offers a view of the main island Mahé, as well as of the Marine Park.
Cerf Island's second advantage is its quiet, serene location. The island measures just 1 km (0.6 miles) in length, and there are no cars or vehicles, and little in the way of infrastructure. In fact, the beach that circles the island is the closest thing there is to a proper 'road'. This means that you can comfortably walk from your accommodation to one of the island's two restaurants (one at the Hotel L'Habitation hotel and one at the Cerf Island Resort). However, the Villa de Cerf has its own chef, who serves up delicious Creole and international dishes each morning and evening. Don't miss the special smoked fish salad and the typical grilled fish! In addition, a welcome cocktail will be offered on arrival.
Cerf Island is just a short 5-minute boat trip from the main island of Mahé. The hotel's own taxi-boat makes the trip several times each day, allowing guests to easily reach Mahé's many sights, including the colourful market in Victoria, the Seychelles capital, or one of its many stunning beaches.
Size: 35 m²
Facilities: Large double bed, air-conditioning, private access to the patio or the balcony, en suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, TV, WiFi, spacious, sheltered veranda. Stunning view of the beach and the ocean.
Maximum Occupancy: 3 adults/children (0 - 99)
Additional Price Information
Half board: incl.
Minimum stay: 3 nights.
Children over 6 years of age are permitted.
The arrival and departure boat transfer is free of charge, please note that the hotel does not offer boat transfer to Cerf Island after 17:30.
Guests can stay on the island until 17:30 if they wish. Please note that only the toilets and outdoor shower will be available to the guests. The day rooms are available on request for 50% of room rates (subject to availability).
The exclusive rental of the villa is only be available on request. Please contact our SeyVillas-Team to receive an offer.
- This travel offer is not suitable for people with reduced mobility (please contact the SeyVillas team for more information or if you have any questions on this topic).
- Travel services will be carried out in English. In certain cases, German, French, or Italian may be spoken.
- Information about passport, visa, and healthcare requirements can be found here.
- The images of the accommodation serve as a reference and may differ slightly.
Stay-Pay Offer 4:3 - Stay 4+ nights - Pay 3 nightsValid in travel period: 01.08.2017 - 31.10.2021
Honeymoon & Wedding Anniversary Offers
Carefree Cancellation Policy
For this accommodation, for all bookings made from 12.12.2020 on, our special “carefree booking” cancellation policy based on the travel conditions in section 6.3.c) applies. The remaining regulations remain unaffected.
In addition, SeyVillas alternatively grants you the right to change your booking free of charge up to 4 days prior to departure to another date of the same value (= same season, surcharges for higher seasonal rates may apply).
The aforementioned cancellation fees will not be charged by SeyVillas in any case even if the Federal Foreign Office has issued a travel warning or an absolute travel ban for German citizens.
Flights mediated through us are excluded from this promotion, here the payment and travel conditions of the airlines apply. We will be happy to advise you!
Unfortunately, it was practically impossible in our time to take walks along the beaches and get to the Ille Cachée. Service and friendliness in the hotel very good. Return transport from the hotel with Creole Travel very poorly coordinated. By chance we met a lady from Creole Travel at the jetty who helped us, otherwise we would have had to wait over three hours. Translation (DE): GoogleTranslate
Everything was totally nice, we had the room on the lower left, at first thought it would be a bit of a hindrance because it is so prominently located, but no, it was wonderful to go barefoot to eat, the food was super delicious, even if the portions were for grown men may be a bit small, but that fits. The complex is well maintained, everything is uncomplicated, you grab a canoe and drive off, the pool is great. We will be back! Translation (DE): GoogleTranslate
Our client's opinions:
Hear what our clients have to say about their holiday and our service.. View all Videos
7 Good Reasons to book with SeyVillas
A hassle-free holiday from beginning to end
SeyVillas is by your side during the booking process and throughout your holiday. We help you reserve hotels, flights, transfers and much more. Our Seychelles partner agency will assist you upon arrival & departure, when you change island or accommodation, or if you have any problems.
Forget fixed packages – Your holiday is 100% flexible
Your holiday is 100% customisable: choose every single detail, including the hotels, the islands, and the duration of your trip. If you don’t know what to choose, tell us what you like: our specialised team will help you configure your tailor-made Seychelles holiday.
Worry-free travel with legal protection
Avoid scams and unpleasant surprises: SeyVillas makes sure your holiday is safe, fun, and stress-free. Enjoy comprehensive legal protection; all of SeyVillas’ packages are protected by EU regulations which guarantee a high level of protection for the end consumer.
Expert advice & personal assistance
We are the Seychelles Experts and have an encompassing knowledge not only of the destination, but also of the hotels in our portfolio. We’ll help you choose and combine islands and accommodations in a way that best suits your tastes, needs and budget.
Quality accommodations for all tastes & budgets
Choose from more than 250 accommodations of all kinds and prices. Whether you choose an apartment, a guesthouse or a hotel, you can be sure that it meets our high quality standards, which are regularly verified in person by the SeyVillas team.
Best price guarantee & great offers
Along with our Best Price Guarantee, SeyVillas also ensures total transparency when showing you hotel prices, costs, and quotes. Besides, we always have an up-to-date overview of each hotel’s offers and discounts, and we can help you combine them to save money.